South Carolina Services Contract Awardee
NWN Carousel was recently awarded the VoIP Services Contract (4400030155). This agreement gives our teams the ability to bundle solutions to support your initiatives as they relate to communications/collaboration, employee experience, supporting hybrid work and much more.
NWN Carousel – Differentiators
1. Hybrid Work
Experience Management Platform (EMP)
NWN Carousel’s multi-technology management platform delivers a unified view into your whole environment – from core to cloud – offering advanced analytics, real-time insights, service desk capabilities, and proactive alerts as a single source of truth.
- Procure DIDs (Direct Inward Dialing) available for assignment in under five minutes!
- Deploy Teams Calling in 30 minutes for initial SBC integrations
Direct Routing as a Service (DRaaS)
Unlimited inbound calling – average cost savings of 50% when compared to other VoIP solutions
2. Modernize Technology With Our Room-as-a-Service (RaaS) Bundle
- Our RaaS bundle offers an OpEx solution with predictable costs
- Average cost savings of up to 80% vs. legacy on-prem solutions
- Buy back existing hardware (option)
- Our Experience Management Platform can support existing on-prem technology while interoperating with Microsoft Teams
- 🚀 Promotion 🚀 Book your FREE communication & collaboration discovery assessment (📅 Hurry! Schedule your appointment!)
3. Compliance and Security
- EMP – Proprietary software with native support for Microsoft Teams
- Redundancy and all-inclusive industry-leading support
- Native support for e911 and Dynamic e911 while meeting requirements for Alyssa’s law, Kari’s law and Ray BAUM’s act
4. Managed Services
- Seamless transition from project management to implementation
- Access to EMP
- Enhanced monitoring capability of Teams calling via Graph API
- Event, incident, and problem management
- System administration
- MAC and functional system changes, i.e. Auto Attendant, Call Queue, User Admin etc.