Consistently recognized by Cisco for its customer success, security, and other technology achievements, Carousel was honored during the annual Cisco Partner Summit
NWN Carousel, a leading national IT, managed services, and cloud provider with an unwavering focus on ensuring customer success, today announced it was recognized with the Collaboration Partner of the Year award during Cisco’s Annual Partner Summit November 4-6 in Las Vegas. The award recognizes accomplishments of top partners from around the world that demonstrate success through customer achievements, innovation, and performance.
Surrounded by some of Carousel’s executive leadership team, Chief Revenue Officer Jim Marsh accepted the award on behalf of the company. Reflecting on the win, Marsh said, “receiving this award is validation of the Carousel teams’ commitment, energy, and accomplishments in delivering collaboration innovation and success to our customers. As customers’ needs and expectations change to focus less on installation and more on the value a solution can drive, it’s more important than ever for a partner like Cisco to recognize how we drive that value for customers throughout the entire lifecycle.”
Awarded to channel partners who rise to business challenges, the Cisco Partner Summit awards are designed to recognize superior business practices and reward best-in-class methodologies. Areas of consideration include innovative processes, architecture-led successes, strategic business outcome-focused programs, seizing new opportunities, and sales approaches.
Joining its roster of Cisco awards, Carousel has also achieved:
- Architectural Excellence Partner of the Year: Security
- Execution Excellence: Regional Partner of the Year
- Execution Excellence: Services Partner of the Year
- Master Collaboration Specialization
- Master in the Cisco Cloud and Managed Services Program (CMSP)
- Master Security Specialization
- Advanced Level Specialization Certification in Cisco’s Customer Experience Specialization Program
- Advanced Specializations in Data Center Architecture, Enterprise Networking Architecture, and Video
- Unified Contact Center Enterprise Authorization
- Lifecycle Advisor (Webex EA, Collaboration)
- More than 110 Total Unique Cisco Certifications
To learn more about Carousel and its Cisco solutions, please visit CarouselIndustries.com.